2014년 6월 19일 목요일

Formal latter

Yeongdo-gu
Busan, South Korea
June 12th , 2014


LivingHome
Santa Monica, CA,
United States

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in an opening for the Interior Designer position advertised on your company website last week. I would like to work for your company because I have been interested in interior design since I was little. So, I want to learn and gain experience working for your company.

My dream is to someday build my own house, so I am currently a sophomore majoring in architecture at Dongguk University because I love interior design. Also, I have worked in an architectural firm while studying at Dongguk University, so I understand the requirements of becoming a successful architect. I am confident that the skills in computer work, planning, and time-management developed through my military service as a conscripted policeman, would put me in good stead to aid your company. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your company with my creative, innovative, and fresh designs. I am a sincere and diligent worker and I deal with any problems that arise efficiently and calmly. If I am put in charge of any project, you will get a satisfying results with the project.

Please kindly consider me as a serious applicant for this job. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Park Jun Sung

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기