2014년 3월 27일 목요일

An Experience that Changed My Life

An Experience that Changed My Life

 My life changed about two months ago. That event was backpacking in Europe with my best friend. I trip to Europe for 22 days. I visited England, France, Swiss, Germany, and Italy. My trip was very tiring, difficult, and unfamiliar. However, I got to do so many things. First thing, made a new friend. During the trip,I met foreigner friends for the first time in my life. They were very kind and friendly. Sometimes, I  still get in touch with them. I can’t speak English well, but our communication is fairly well. Second thing, I experienced other culture. I traveled to many contries, but Europe is diffrent.


When I visited America, I felt freedom, greatness, and superiority. That is the same feeling in Europe, but European have conservative methods and most people go to Catholic church. Korean’s believe in a varitey of religions. In that sense, European have power of combination. Third thing is food, European’s staple is bread, but Korean staple is rice. I missed rice during the trip. I felt that I had improved significantly from my trip. I developed from my experience.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기