2014년 3월 19일 수요일

My-Introduction


My name is JunSung Park, and I’m a Dongguk University student. I am 24 years - old and I’m discharged from the military service. My major is Information and Communication Engineering. I live alone in Gyeongju, Korea. But when I lived in Busan, I lived with my family. My family is father, mother, brother, and me. My brother is already married. Also, I have an elder brother’s wife. My hobbies are skiing, listening to music, and dream of traveling to places. Last month, I dreamed of a trip to a new place. The place was Europe. I visited England, France, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All of the countries are very wonderful. If I visit Europe again, I want to go skiing in Switzerland.

 Now I will talk about my dreams. My dream is to become a architect. Architecture is very important for building designs. Why is my dream to become a architect? Because my father also works in the building industry, and I will feel a sense of accomplishment when I see the finished buildings. Although I study different things now, I will study as soon as possible subjects related to architecture. I am running to my dream. I will continue my running.

댓글 1개: