I have many good memories in Nampo-dong because I live near the place, so I always go there to play with my friends. My high school is even located near the place. It has everything to play, to do shopping, and to eat. When I was a high school student I liked to play with my friends, so after school finished I went here. We usually went to an internet café, singing room, and billiard hall. During that time, we were hungry, so we ate street-food. For example street-foods are tteokbokki, pajeon, and fried food. All of the foods were cheap, so we didn’t have money burdens. The foods were not only cheap, but delicious. I go here at present. Now I am adult, so if I meet friends, we go to a place that do a tasty food, and beer house. Many delicious retaurants are located in Nampo-dong. I recommend pig’s feet in pig’s feet alley. The restaurant’s name is Busan Pig’s feet. If you want to eat in there, you wait about 30 minutes. I and Nampo-dong are inseparable. Maybe I continuously go here. I want to make good memory in there for many years to come.
This video shows Nampo-dong's street food and etc.
Nampo- dong's video is very interesting and informative. I think Nampo-dong is one of the famous places in Busan because we can eat diverse tasty food and we can experience traditional life in Nampo-dong. I also went to Nampo-dong last vacation with my family. Especially, I don't forget to seed pancake and spicy glass noodles. I envy you because you enjoy easily great leisure life.
답글삭제