2014년 10월 5일 일요일

My Summer Vacation

I tell you story in my summer vacation. I like going to trip, so this vacation I went to Tokyo. When I was high school student, I went on school trip to Osaka, so I decide that I go to Tokyo this time. Tokyo is a capital of Japan. I went to trip with my friend. In august, Japan’s weather was very hot, so we thought visiting tourist site is difficult. Eventually, our trip’s purpose was enjoying good food. We always looked for a place that does a tasty food. I have chosen the best food is rice with frilled eel. This restaurant is been long about 270years. Its taste is indelible, so I surely want to go again. I also visited a hot-spring. Japan is well known for hot-spring. It is different from ours. I was put on yukata for the first time in that place. Yukata is Japanese traditional clothing. I don’t expect dress, but a dress fits nicely than I thought. After got hot-spring, we went to Tokyo-tower. It offered night view to us. That is very nice and beautiful. I am impressed on my memory now. If I visit there one more chance, I visit there in winter because Japan’s summer weather is very terrible. Thanks to this trip, my vacation is profitable, and helpful to me.

Tokyo-tower

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기