2014년 10월 20일 월요일

Research in Busan

Research in Busan


I will tell you a story about Busan. “Busan is located on the southeastern tip of the Korean peninsula, and natural environment of Busan is a perfect example of harmony between mountains, rivers, and sea” (Busan.go.kr). Busan is second city of South Korea. It has very famous tourist attractions. I will tell you about two famous places in Busan.
First place is Haeundae beach, the beach represents Korean beaches. “Waves invade the sands of the beach, refreshing completely your fatigued soul, of the beach, washing away all your troubles” (Busan.go.kr). If you want to stay here, it has seniority accommodations, for example hotels and condo. You can enjoy excellent recreational facilities and hot springs. In summer, many people come to place because they want to swim in the water, and enjoy water sports. You can also have fun, too. If you get hungry while doing anything, you can choose various foods, but I recommend seafood because Busan is well known for fresh seafood. You can experience amazing taste. Maybe you never forget things.
    Second place is Nampo-dong. A long time ago, “Busan was designated as the country’s temporary capital city and Nampo-dong was at its center. Since then people and cultures from other parts of the country have mingled here and this mingling has resulted in a harmonious diversity, among people of different backgrounds” (Busan.go.kr). It is very close to my house, so I always go there for engagement with friends. I like it there because it has various enjoyable play, and many foods. If you visit here, I recommend that you eat street-food. Many street-foods are located everywhere. I think pajeon is most delicious, so I often used to eat. If you want to look down at the city nightscape, you can visit Yongdusan-park because it has Busan Tower. “In this park, Busan Tower, an icon of the city, stands in stately glory” (Busan.go.kr). The night view of the beautiful Busan from the 120-meter-high observation deck is gorgeous and touching. I think Busan is most attractive and dynamic city. If you visit Busan, you won’t be sorry.
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기